Early Childhood Services
Submitting the Manuscript
Submissions will only be accepted electronically and must be in a *doc or *rtf format. All submissions should be sent to: email@example.com.
Prior to submission of a manuscript, authors should contact the Editors regarding the proposed submission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Plural Publishing policy prohibits publication of any manuscript that has already been published, in whole or in part.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in accord with APA guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be typed on 8 ½ x 11 white bond paper and double-spaced with one- inch margins throughout, including references, quotations, tables, and figure captions.
- The first page should be a title page, including the title of the article and the author(s) name(s), degrees, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers. Electronic mail addresses and fax numbers should be included.
- Figures and tables should be consecutively numbered by their occurrence in the text and included at the back of the manuscript, each on its own page.
- Text: Word (.doc and .docf) or rich text format (.rtf) files are preferred for the text.
- Figures: Graphics files should be submitted as TIF, JPEG, or PowerPoint files. Provide the highest resolution available. Files lower than 300dpi will be rejected. For accepted manuscripts, each figure should have its own file. High-quality printouts or glossy photographs are required for all figures.
- On final acceptance, authors are required to obtain and provide to the editor all permissions necessary to reproduce in print and electronic from any copyrighted work.
- Examples of materials that may require permissions include previously published tables or figures, photographs of people, and parts of test materials.