The April issue of Plural Community is here! In this issue you can:
- enter to win a copy of Clinical Management of Swallowing, Third Edition
- check out our new releases like Choral Pedagogy and the Older Singer
- read a great article by Linda I. Rosa-Lugo, Forin M. Mihai, and Joyce W. Nutta on language and literacy development for English learners with communication disordess
- see Plural’s upcoming events
- and more!
Check it out here: Plural Community – April 2012
We are delighted to send you the February 2012 issue of our free content (and free to circulate) newsletter, Plural Community—featuring an article by Robert Goldfarb on problems of diagnosis in communication disorders.
Our regular features include our free-to-enter prize drawing, new books launched this month, and a listing of conferences where you can meet our people and browse our books. Click here to see the newsletter!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
We are delighted to send you the January 2012 issue of our free content (and free to circulate) newsletter, Plural Community—featuring an article by James E. Peck on the little-understood issue of pseudohypacusis, or false and exaggerated hearing loss. Click here to read it!
Our regular features include our free-to-enter prize drawing, and a listing of conferences where you can meet our people and browse our books.
Thank you for reading on; we wish you and your families all the best for 2012.
The December issue of our free content (and free to circulate) newsletter, Plural Community, is now available—featuring articles by Karyn Lewis Searcy on child language development and Nancy J. Minghetti on the work of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation. We also include some photographs from the recent ASHFoundation’s Elegant Oceanside Charity Event, held at the home of Plural owner, Angie Singh, last month. There are no incriminating shots there, we assure you!
Our regular features include our free-to-enter prize drawing and a listing of conferences where you can meet our people and browse our books. Click here to go to the December Plural Community Newsletter!
Thank you for reading on; we wish you all the best for the festive season and for a happy and peaceful new year.
Best wishes from the Plural team.
The November issue of Plural Community is here! Click here to read it!
In this issue you can:
- enter to win a copy of The Deaf Child in a Hearing Family
- see our new releases, like Janice Chapman’s Singing and Teaching Singing: a Holistic Approach to Classical Voice, Second Edition
- read an article about Uganda’s first Speech-Language Pathologists by Helen Barrett
- and find out about the ASHA Foundation fundraiser held at the home of ASHFoundation board member, and Plural CEO, Angie Singh!
October’s Plural Community Newsletter is here! In this month’s newsletter you can:
- Read an article by head and neck cancer survivor and author, Nancy Leupold
- Check out our new releases such as Meeting the Challenges of Head and Neck Cancer: A Guide for Survivor’s and Caregivers, Second Edition by Nancy Leupold, and Janice Chapman’s Singing and Teaching Singing
- Enter for a chance to win Leupold’s new release!
The September issue of Plural Community is now available! You can find it here. Inside this issue you can:
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Otolaryngology Surgical Instrument Guide, by Drs. Justin Golub and Nicole Schmitt
- Read a great article by Dr. Golub on the creation of his book
- Check out September’s new releases like Speech Audiometry by Drs. Gary Lawson and Mary Peterson
It’s here! August’s issue of Plural Community: http://twurl.nl/w8pv7c
Be sure to check it out for:
- a 10% student discount code;
- a free-to-enter drawing for chance to win Otoacoustic Emissions;
- several new releases including Dr. Peck’s Pseudohypacusis, Margo Kinzer Courter’s Here’s How Children Learn Speech and Language;
- and a case study on bilateral vocal fold nodules by Drs. Estella Ma and Edwin Yiu!
Check out July’s Plural Community Newsletter at: http://twurl.nl/6yjeud
In this month’s issue, you can:
-Read an article by Dr. Estella P.-M Ma on the assessment of vocal functions.
-Check out our new releases, such as Otoacoustic Emissions, featuring the latest information on OAE and its sources, mechanisms and uses.
-Enter for a chance to win the new release Assessment and Managment of Central Auditory Processing Disorders in the Educational Setting, Second Edition!
Welcome to the June 2011 issue of Plural Community, the free newsletter by your community, for your community.
In advance of the publication of his new book Cutaneous Malignancy of the Head and Neck : A Multidisciplinary Approach, co-author Brian Moore writes our feature article on the subject of skin cancer—a condition that he now ranks as not far short of epidemic.
Congratulations are extended to our winners! Gina Palma from Bronx, NY, was the winner of our Plural Community May competition and received free copy of Communication and Swallowing in Parkinson Disease. Michael Wadie won a copy of the forthcoming Cutaneous Malignancy of the Head and Neck: A Multidisciplinary Approach and Alan Chu received Health Care Reform Through Practical Clinical Guidelines, both at the annual COSM conference. Lastly, congratulations to Clarissa Rider, who won a free copy of What Every Singer Needs to Know About the Body at May’s Classical Singer convention. For details on June’s competition, see below!
We hope you enjoy!