Warren Estabrooks, MEd., Dip. Ed. Deaf, LSLS Cert. AVT
Warren Estabrooks, M.Ed., Dip. Ed. Deaf, LSLS Cert. AVT, is President and CEO of WE Listen International Inc., a global consulting company in Toronto, Canada. He and his team provide professional education, training, and development in Auditory-Verbal Therapy for practitioners who work with children with hearing loss and their families around the world. For many years, he was Director of the Auditory Learning Centre of the Learning to Listen Foundation at North York General Hospital in Toronto. He was also a Founding Director of Auditory-Verbal International and a Founding Director of the AG Bell Academy for Listening and Spoken Language. He is the Honored Patron of the Warren Estabrooks Centre in Sri Lanka. He is a Canadian of Distinction, recipient of numerous professional and humanitarian awards, and has made significant contributions to the literature.
Books By Author
- Auditory-Verbal Therapy, For Young Children with Hearing Loss and Their Families, and the Practitioners Who Guide Them
- The Six-Sound Song
- Listen to This, An Auditory-Verbal Therapy Videotape and Guidebook for Professionals and Parents, Volume 1
- Listen to This, An Auditory-Verbal Therapy DVD and Guidebook for Professionals and Parents, Volume 2
- The ABCs of AVT, Analyzing Auditory-Verbal Therapy, An Educational Tool for Professionals
- Songs for Listening! Songs for Life!
- Hear and Listen! Talk and Sing!, Songs for Young Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Others Who Need Help Learning to Talk
- We Learned to Listen
- The Baby Is Listening, An Educational Tool for Professionals Who Work with Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing