Request for use of copyrighted material
Plural Publishing accepts online permission requests for limited used of copyrighted material.
- Before making your online request, please ensure that the material for which you are requesting permission belongs to Plural Publishing. Credit lines may be found in captions or legends for figures and tables, or appendices, forms, charts, graphs, etc. If material is credited to another source, you must direct your request to that source, not to Plural Publishing.
- Provide all the information requested on the permission form. This will allow Plural Publishing to provide a better turnaround time to respond to your request.
- All permissions are granted on a non-inclusive, one-time use only basis.
- Permission fees are determined based on the type of request and the type of material requested.
- Allow at least two weeks for your request to be processed. Most requests will be answered sooner. We will respond as quickly as possible.
To submit a permission request, please complete the form below.
Please provide as much information as possible.