Alternative Format Requests
If you are a student or instructor with a disability that prevents you from using our print books, please have your school’s Disability Service Coordinator submit a request via email to email@example.com. Please put “Alternate Format Request” in the subject line. Include the book’s author, title, edition, and the course number and name.
Before submitting your request, please note:
- Requests to receive a Plural publication in an alternate format may take 1-2 weeks to process.
- The book requested must be adopted for classroom/course use.
- Each qualified student or instructor must first purchase the print book, or the school may purchase a print copy for the student or instructor.
- Alternate Format requests must be submitted by your school’s Disability Service Coordinator or other authorized school official. The file will only be provided to these representatives.
- Only PDF files are available. If you need permission to reproduce or scan a publication, please specify in our request.
- Instructions on accessing the PDF will be provided to you after your request is reviewed.