Assessment of Communication Disorders (Adults and Children Bundle)
These two textbooks offer a unique combination of scholarly information, invaluable resources, and time-saving protocols on assessment of communication disorders in children and adults.
Most resource books offer limited research and scholarly information, thus making them unsuitable as textbooks for academic courses on assessment and diagnosis. Similarly, most traditional textbooks do not include practical, easy-to-use, and time-saving resources and protocols that the practicing clinicians can readily use during assessment sessions. By combining the strengths of traditional textbooks with newer assessment resources and protocols, these texts offer a single, comprehensive source that is suitable for courses on assessment and useful as practical clinical resources.
Key Features of both textbooks
- Covers the full range of communication disorders across the lifespan
- Addresses the multicultural issues in assessing communication disorders in children and adults and integrates multicultural assessment procedures into the assessment protocols offered for all communication disorders
- Contains two chapters for each disorder: one on resources that offers scholarly and research background on the disorder and one on resources that describe practical procedures and protocols
- All Resources chapters reflect current research and assessment principles and procedures
- Updated listings and descriptions of published, standardized tests that are commonly used in the assessment of communication disorders in children and adults are provided
- Revisions of several assessment procedures and protocols, based on recent research, are included
- Each chapter contains a summary and sample study questions
- Access to PluralPlus companion website available for both books
Books featured in this bundle
M.N. Hegde, Don Freed
Details: 478 pages, B&W, Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2017 | Available
M.N. Hegde, Frances Pomaville
Details: 571 pages, B&W, Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2017 | Available