Disorders of the Auditory System
Frank E. Musiek, Jane A. Baran, Jennifer B. Shinn, Raleigh O. Jones
Details: 432 pages, B&W With Color Insert, Hardcover, 7" x 10"
© 2012 | Available
A new edition of this text will be released in April 2020.
Disorders of the Auditory System covers both classic as well as new disorders of the auditory system and reflects the combined efforts of renowned audiologists and otologists. Perhaps for the first time, both the audiological and medical aspects of auditory dysfunction associated with disorders of the peripheral and central auditory system will be covered in one text. This book provides numerous insightful case studies that will provide informative reading for students and professionals in the fields of audiology, otology and neurology.
The book covers:
- Structure and Function of the Auditory and Vestibular Systems
- Audiologic, Vestibular, and Radiologic Procedures
- Outer and Middle Ear Disorders
- Inner Ear Disorders
- Auditory Nerve Disorders
- Disorders Affecting the Central Auditory Nervous System
- Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, and Auditory Hallucinations
- Hereditary and Congenital Hearing Loss.
Foreword by James Jerger, PhD
2. Structure and Function of the Auditory and Vestibular Systems
3. Audiologic, Vestibular, and Radiologic Procedures
4. Outer and Middle Ear Disorders
5. Inner Ear Disorders
6. Auditory Nerve Disorders
7. Disorders Affecting the Central Auditory Nervous System
8. Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, and Auditory Hallucinations
9. Hereditary and Congenital Hearing Loss.
Frank E. Musiek, Jane A. Baran
Details: 487 pages, Full Color, Hardcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2020 | Available
James Steiger, Erin L. Miller
Details: 373 pages, B&W, Softcover, 4.5" x 8"
© 2017 | Available
Frank E. Musiek, Gail D. Chermak
Details: 768 pages, B&W, Hardcover, 7" x 10"
© 2014 | Available
Gail D. Chermak, Frank E. Musiek
Details: 792 pages, B&W, Hardcover, 7" x 10"
© 2014 | Available