Speech Sound Disorders in Children in Honor of Lawrence D. Shriberg
Rhea Paul, Peter Flipsen Jr.
Details: 280 pages, B&W, Softcover, 7" x 10"
© 2010 | Available
Written in honor of Lawrence D. Shriberg, Speech Sound Disorders in Children covers a variety of perspectives and disciplines on the way in which children's speech sounds develop and the difficulties in both specific speech disorders and the speech of children with other primary disabilities.
- Chapter 1. Childhood Speech Sound Disorders: From Post-Behaviorism to the Postgenomic Era
Lawrence D. Shriberg
- Chapter 2. Explaining Developmental Disorders
Bruce Tomblin and Morton H. Christiansen
- Chapter 3. Genetic Influences on Speech Sound Disorders
Barbara A. Lewis, Ph.D.
- Chapter 4. Subgroups, Comorbidity, and Treatment Implications
Ann A. Tyler
- Chapter 5. Children's Speech Sound Disorders: An Acoustic Perspective
Raymond D. Kent, Luciana Pagan-Neves, Katherine C. Hustad, and Haydee Fiszein Wertzner
- Chapter 6. Computer Processing for Analysis of Speech Disorders
- Chapter 7. Motor Speech Disorders in Children with Autism
Shelley L. Velleman, Mary V. Andrianopoulos, Marcil Boucher, Jennifer Perkins, Keren Averback, Alyssa Currier, Michael Marsello, Courtney Lippe, and Richard Van Emmerik
- Chapter 8. Acoustic Properties of Vocalizations in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Elizabeth Schoen, Rhea Paul, and Katyrzyna Chawarska
- Chapter 9. Understanding Speech Sound change in Young children following Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
Thomas Campbell, Christine Dollaghan, and Janine Janosky
- Chapter 10. Factors Associated with the Intelligibility of Conversational Speech Produced by Children with Cochlear Implants
Peter Flipsen Jr.
Françoise Brosseau-Lapré, Susan Rvachew
Details: 295 pages, 2-Color, Softcover, 7" x 10"
© 2020 | Available
Jacqueline Bauman-Waengler, Diane Garcia
Details: 316 pages, B&W, Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2019 | Available
Peter Flipsen Jr.
Details: 250 pages, B&W, Softcover, 7" x 10"
© 2022 | Coming Soon
Release Date: 08/16/2021