Linking the Strands of Language and Literacy: A Resource Manual
Candace L. Goldsworthy, Katie R. Lambert
Details: 231 pages, B&W + CD, Softcover, 6" x 9"
© 2010 | Available
This book is designed for beginning and seasoned speech-language pathologists and others in regular and special education who work with students demonstrating oral and written language problems. The intent of this book is to provide a resource of excellence, a schema of good practice. Wherever you are in your practice you can use this book with a growing sensibility toward expertise. You may enter this book as a beginning clinician and move to a more advanced level, then move toward proficiency, to advanced proficient, and finally to expert. As you use the suggested goals and materials you will get more and more experience with the various language pathways, and with more practice your skills will become like second nature. The CD includes downloadable forms in both Word and PDF formats.
- Overview of the strands of language and literacy
- Play Strand
- Listenting Skills Strand
- Early Oral-Written Language Strand: The Rationale
- Linking the Strands of Oral-Written Language: The How Tos
- Oral Narration Outlines and Language Literacy Activities
- How to use the accompanying CD
- Oral Narration Outlines and Language Literacy Activity *:Materials
- Blueberries for Sal Story Board
- Corduroy Story Board
- Happy Birthday Moon Story Board
- Harry and the Terrible Whatzit Story Board
- Harry the Dirty Dog Story Board
- Stone Soup Story Board
- The Hungry Thing Story Board
- The Little Red Hen Story Board
- The Snowy Day Story Board
- The Three Little Pigs Story Board
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Story Board
Details: 400 pages, B&W, Softcover, 6" x 9"
© 2014 | Available
Barbara Culatta, Kendra M. Hall-Kenyon, Sharon Black
Details: 488 pages, B&W, Softcover, 6" x 9"
© 2013 | Available
Karyn Lewis Searcy
Details: 288 pages, B&W, Softcover + CD, DVD, 8.5" x 11"
© 2012 | Available
Margo Kinzer Courter
Details: 185 pages, B&W, Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2011 | Available
Language and Literacy Development: English Learners with Communication Disorders, From Theory to Application
Linda I. Rosa-Lugo, Florin Mihai, Joyce W. Nutta
Details: 432 pages, B&W, Softcover, 6" x 9"
© 2020 | Available
Geraldine P. Wallach, Alaine Ocampo
Details: 227 pages, B&W, Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
© 2022 | Coming Soon
Release Date: 11/16/2020
Marilyn A. Nippold
Details: 390 pages, B&W, Softcover, 7" x 10"
© 2021 | Coming Soon
Release Date: 01/29/2021